Issues Styling Wordpress Custom Menu Widget

Go down

Issues Styling Wordpress Custom Menu Widget

Post by justin_g on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi there everyone! This is my first post so please excuse any improper etiquette.

I am using the Custom Menu Widget in my Wordpress site and I wanted the menu to have a certain look and feel that I couldn't get out of the box. At first, I created a mockup of the menu I wanted in Photoshop, and tried to chop it up and create buttons out of it. This ended up being much more difficult than I expected so I went a different way. So.. what I have done now is use a google font to get the cursive lettering I wanted, and some effects and it looks great!

So here's the issue...

Upon adding a sub menu in my "Gallery" page, Wordpress adds a new
    with a class of "sub-menu", but I can't seem to style the items in this menu. After some trial and error, I have managed to fix it a bit, however, it still looks all jumbled up and overlapping. This is what the structure should look like.

About Me

The URL is

Again, I apologize for any improper posting on my part, but I need to figure this out A.S.A.P so if anyone could take a look and see if they can point me in the right direction on how to unscramble the list items, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Issues Styling Wordpress Custom Menu Widget

Post by Mati™ on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:30 am

User inactive and seems not to need help. Because of this, the support topic has been closed.

If you have other questions, please open a new topic.

Forum Version : PhpBB3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum