Choose from our various pricing plans. There is a package for everyone!

DDOS attacks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DDOS attacks.

Post by AM99 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:35 pm

My favorite online game has been DDOSED,
Do you guys know how to stop ddos attacks?
AM99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DDOS attacks.

Post by Mati™ on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 pm

What is ddos?
Mati™
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Version : PhpBB3

View user profile http://fmfocus.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by AM99 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF_FkWYz2ow
AM99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Joker on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 pm

You can't stop DDOS attacks. They are made by many many computers, all of them mostly BOTNETS. Sony servers are beeing DDOSED by Anonymous hacker group and FBI site.

Please read forum rules. Don't request help via PM!

Mr.Joker
Premium Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AM99 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:37 pm

ye it was a botnet on the site as well Sad
thanks for the info.
AM99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by erchima on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:38 am

my experience

One day I experienced a strange occurrence when you're online . At that time I was playing Literati game , a game of Yahoo 's online word game that favored by many people . The game is free and each player has a rating will be reduced if lost and increases if you win . At that time I was playing with a gamer Caucasians . Towards the ending points of my game far exceeds the opponent's points and , because they do not want to lose , my opponent was requested that the game be canceled . I refused the request because I 've almost won . After I refused my opponent suddenly said " guess what " , and within seconds my computer so it hangs , the mouse and keyboard do not work . Even the emergency button CTL + ALT + DEL could not do anything about it . Forced to restart my computer which means I will lose the last game .

After that incident I thought it possible that in the online world there are also who use magic ? Suddenly I remember there used to be a friend who often say the word " DDoS " because it always annoyed made ​​. I concluded that I probably had a DDoS attack launched by the opposite yagn gameku earlier . After menggugel here and there it's true , I just get a DDoS attack .

In simple language , DoS attacks ( Denial of Service ) is an attack on a computer or server located in the Internet network by spending resources owned by the computer to not be able to function properly and to prevent users from accessing information or services . Although the motive , the target , and the mode and method of this malicious attack can vary , but the goal is generally disrupt the function of a website ( IP ) either temporarily or until an unspecified time . Typical forms of DoS attacks and most obvious occurs when an attacker to flood a network / server specific communication requests or external information so that the victim can not respond to the booming traffic ( or responds very slowly ) . It forces the computer / server to reset the target .

If only the DoS attack involves an attacker the DDoS ( Distributed DoS ) attacker involves a multi - level , making it more difficult to deal with and more dangerous . An attacker can take over and use the other person's computer ( including your computer ) to attack the target system . DDoS attack has devastated large corporate websites even hosting providers . The danger lies in the offensive attack that mimics the original nature of traffic , so it is very difficult to identify unless it has caused damage . By him that DDoS is called " distributed " because the attacker uses many computers to launch a denial - of-service .

Are You at Risk Blog ?

Maybe you 've never heard of a DoS attack is waged against webstie - great website but do not think that the target site of this attack is confined to the big servers such as banks and others. Unfortunately , anyone can experience the DDoS attacks including the blog / website. If the terms of financial gain or competitive advantage , may not be reasonable for an attacker to attack our blog , but this DDoS perpetrators typically use smaller sites that do not have a strong security system to try out their skills . If your blog / website is not protected properly , then it is definitely risky to get a DDoS attack .

Identify DDoS Attack

Quite difficult to distinguish between DDoS attacks and general tissue disruption . Usually there is a technical problem in a particular tissue or maintenens process is being done by the admin system that may be misinterpreted as a DOS attack . However , the following symptoms may be an indicator of a DoS or DDoS attack .

The amount of spam suddenly increased
Blog can not be accessed
Network so slow and it took a very long time to access blogs or files , etc. .
Certain blogs inaccessible continuous
How to Avoid a DDoS attack ?

The sad fact is that there is no simple way to protect your blog / website of DDoS attacks . However , there are several steps and strategies that can help reduce the chances of an attacker to use your computer to launch DDoS attacks , as well as minimizing the impact of large - scale attacks . Among them are limiting the types of traffic allowed into the network by installing firewalls and most realistic is to choose a reliable hosting that has the ability to block DDoS attacks . For those who are still under the auspices of free blog services ( such as wordpress.com and blogspot ) , the danger of DDoS attacks may still be too much to worry about.
erchima

Forum Version : PunBB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum