Choose from our various pricing plans. There is a package for everyone!

how to expand all tree structure at once in webpage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to expand all tree structure at once in webpage

Post by engchiang on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi! I am a Chinese from Malaysia, I have been use google and yahoo to search for css and html answer few weeks already , but because of i am study mechanical engineering , have no coding basic at all , so until now i still cannot solve my problem.
Everyday I have to copy and paste all data from a webpage's tables into Excel; there are more than 100 tables, each table contains 10 rows, each row is a link. When I click on it, it will expand and shown its content, but when I click on the 2nd row , the 1st row content will hide automatically, and when I click on the 3rd row, the 2nd row and other content also will hide automatically...
So I need to click the row 1 by 1 in order to show its contents and copy paste into excel, which is tedious and time consuming.
I have ask my boss for permission to log in and share his table data , this is my extra job i need work for him.
this url http://jsfiddle.net/engchiang/ghP2a/5/ , where its output result is when i open the website , the contents of 10 rows are all hidden.
The upper left corner is source code , the lower right corner is output result. this table consists of 10 rows , each of its 1st cell is link ,

this url http://jsfiddle.net/engchiang/ghP2a/6/ , where its output result is when i click on the 1st cell in 1st row , and the 1st row HTML will show as: tr class="shown" , the other 9 rows HTML will show as: tr class="hidden"
this url http://jsfiddle.net/engchiang/ghP2a/7/ , where its output result is when i click on the 2nd cell in 1st row , and the HTML of the 2nd row will show as: tr class="shown" , but the HTML of the 1st row will change to: tr class="hidden" disabled="true"
then when i click on 1st cell in 3rd row , it show the 3rd row contents and hide the other row contents...
Is there any method that will cause the webpage expand all its tree contents when I open the webpage, or cause the link to not hide its contents automatically when I click on the other link?
I have a google chrome custom css file, which is put in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\User StyleSheets\
can you provide me a code which can be put into my custom css? if you can solve my problem then i will no need to be work for my boss extra 1,2 hours everyday.
Thank You!!
engchiang

Forum Version : PhpBB2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how to expand all tree structure at once in webpage

Post by engchiang on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:05 pm

somebody please help me, i need to work for my boss extra 1,2 hours everyday and cannot be claim.
engchiang

Forum Version : PhpBB2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum