how to expand all tree structure at once in webpage

Go down

how to expand all tree structure at once in webpage

Post by engchiang on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi! I am a Chinese from Malaysia, I have been use google and yahoo to search for css and html answer few weeks already , but because of i am study mechanical engineering , have no coding basic at all , so until now i still cannot solve my problem.
Everyday I have to copy and paste all data from a webpage's tables into Excel; there are more than 100 tables, each table contains 10 rows, each row is a link. When I click on it, it will expand and shown its content, but when I click on the 2nd row , the 1st row content will hide automatically, and when I click on the 3rd row, the 2nd row and other content also will hide automatically...
So I need to click the row 1 by 1 in order to show its contents and copy paste into excel, which is tedious and time consuming.
I have ask my boss for permission to log in and share his table data , this is my extra job i need work for him.
this url http://jsfiddle.net/engchiang/ghP2a/5/ , where its output result is when i open the website , the contents of 10 rows are all hidden.
The upper left corner is source code , the lower right corner is output result. this table consists of 10 rows , each of its 1st cell is link ,

this url http://jsfiddle.net/engchiang/ghP2a/6/ , where its output result is when i click on the 1st cell in 1st row , and the 1st row HTML will show as: tr class="shown" , the other 9 rows HTML will show as: tr class="hidden"
this url http://jsfiddle.net/engchiang/ghP2a/7/ , where its output result is when i click on the 2nd cell in 1st row , and the HTML of the 2nd row will show as: tr class="shown" , but the HTML of the 1st row will change to: tr class="hidden" disabled="true"
then when i click on 1st cell in 3rd row , it show the 3rd row contents and hide the other row contents...
Is there any method that will cause the webpage expand all its tree contents when I open the webpage, or cause the link to not hide its contents automatically when I click on the other link?
I have a google chrome custom css file, which is put in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\User StyleSheets\
can you provide me a code which can be put into my custom css? if you can solve my problem then i will no need to be work for my boss extra 1,2 hours everyday.
Thank You!!
engchiang

Forum Version : PhpBB2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how to expand all tree structure at once in webpage

Post by engchiang on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:05 pm

somebody please help me, i need to work for my boss extra 1,2 hours everyday and cannot be claim.
engchiang

Forum Version : PhpBB2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum